Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Winter What the What?

This weekend it was sunny and in the 60's. Then I leave for one day and this is what happens. Get it together, Denver.

What does that -3° even mean? I thought it stopped at zero.

However, I did enjoy an absolutely gorgeous holiday weekend. I was invited to an "Orphan Thanksgiving" for us kids who didn't go home for the holiday, and had a total blast eating too much and playing Cards Against Humanity. I watched the Georgia-Georgia Tech game (ugh, those bulldogs) on Saturday and then the Broncos-Chiefs game on Sunday. I went for a little run. I even put up my Christmas decorations! And on top of all that, I did a lot of shopping and unpacking. Overall, just a very productive, beautiful weekend.
I've been spoiled. Looks like I'm not going to get another weekend in short sleeves for a while....

No comments:

Post a Comment